PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023: The program has been started by the Prime Minister of the country and the PM Yashasvi Scholarship Yojana 2023 application process for the entrance examinations for the scholarship program created under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has been released. The application process has been released for all the students applying under the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Award Program for Young Achievers in India YASASVI. All of them can be registered on the NTA website till August 2023. We have shared all the essential information related to PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 with you below.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
MSJ&E which is a National Testing Agency is an autonomous self-sustaining premium testing organization started by the Government of India. Which conducts efficient and transparent standardized tests for admission of candidates in leading higher education institutions. The PM Young Achiever Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YAASASVI) has been developed by the Government of India.
The benefit of the PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023 scheme will be provided to Indian students by the Government of India. Scholarships will be provided at different levels to the students of class 9th and class 11th. A written test in the form of YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST 2023 will be used by the Central Government to select the applicants for the scholarship award. This scholarship is limited to OBC nomadic and semi-nomadic tribes, DNT. We have given you more eligibility criteria information at the bottom of this article.
Highlights of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Details :
- Name of the Scholarship: PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Launched By : Central of India
- Apply Online Date : Notified Soon
- Last date to fill online form : Update Soon
- Examination date : Notified Soon
- Total time allotted for the exam 3 hours
- Examination Mode : Computer-based test (CBT)
- Exam Pattern : The objective type comprises 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Language :English and Hindi
- Exam fee Candidates are not required to pay any exam fees.
- Official Website : https://yet.nta.ac.in
- Helpline numbers for NTA: 011-40759000, 011-6922 7700 (from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).
Purpose of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment through the Government of India has decided to provide scholarships to students of various poor sections. For which PM Young Achievers Scholarship Grant Scheme YAASASVI has been made for Vibrate India. By providing this scholarship, students can choose a better field by using it in their further education.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Benefits
- Under this scheme, the government will give Rs 75,000 to the ninth grade and a scholarship of Rs 125,000 will be provided to the 11th-class students.
- PM YASASVI scheme has been issued only for the 9th and 11th classes.
- The scholarships received under this scheme are transparent and tests are conducted to international standards.
- Which determines the morals of the students after qualifying for these types of examinations.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- If the candidate belongs to the following categories. So he can get the benefit of this scheme. Like OBC, ABC DNT SAR, NT, SNT
- The annual income of the parents of the applicants who take the benefits of the PM YASASVI scheme should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- This scheme is started by the Government of India only for the ninth and 11th classes. Under which the date of birth of the ninth-class applicant should be between 1 April 2004 to 31 March 2008.
- Applicants for class 11th should have a date of birth between 1st April 2004 to 31st March 2008.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the candidate must have completed class VIII in 2023 to appear in the class X examination.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Documents Needed
- After the candidate, it is mandatory to have a class 10 pass certificate or a class eight pass certificate.
- The candidate should have an income certificate.
- The identity card of the candidate should be an email id address and cell phone number. In order, the applicant must have at least one of the following traditional certificates for OBC / EBC / DNT SAR / NT / SNT.
How to Apply Online YASASVI Scheme Form 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the scheme. Which can be seen on the NTA website.
- After that, the home page of the website will open on your screen. On the home page of the website, you will see the option for registration. On which you have to click.
- When you click on the registration option, then a new page will open in front of you.
- Under this, you have to enter your name, email id, date of birth, and password.
- You can register yourself without any problem, but it is very important to have the system-generated application number with you, which you should note down with you.