Gram Panchayat Work Report Entire Android Smartphone User Program, This app helps you to see how many jobs have been created in your village, and how much land there is in your name, they speak to see, it helps a lot to look at pensions, it is very helpful to see the share card, download this app. This app is very useful for Indians to get the best digital servie in their State or city.
Gram Panchayat Work Report Whole Program App :
- provide only information to students and visitors who are available through the public domain.
- not any legal partner of the State or in any way connected with the government. We simply display their website in our application as a web viewing format.it is not your website available in the app.
- In this app you will find details of the work of all Panchayat in India. What work is happening in your Panchayat. you will find in this app how much wallet allows details of Narega work, gram panchayat work, gram panchayat development program, panchayati raj app, gram panchayat jana, new Govt Of India Strategy.
- This is a secret app that provides direct connection to see gram panchayat working online (panchayat reporting card online). Sources are http: //www.planningonline.gov.in in this application.
- We make it clear here that we do not represent a government agency.
EGramSwaraj is a mobile app that shows the progress of various activities undertaken by the Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs). It is built with an emphasis on increasing the visibility and accessibility of information to Indian citizens. MoPR).
This way you will get the details :
For details on the development of your Gram Panchayat development, you should click on the website http://planningonline.gov.in/ReportData.do?ReportMethod=getAnnualPlanReport
- Set Year: (Financial Year) – Optionally, decide which year you want to get. Like 2017-2018, 2016-2017 or 2015-2016. If we choose 2017-2018 as an example, the next option will be the state.
- Country: (Country) Which region you need information from, for example, if we want information about the state of Rajasthan, then click on Rajasthan.
- Plan Unit: After this you get the Plan Unit option, this time you are given the option of Gram Panchayat, Block and Zilla Panchayat, where you can choose your option. For example, we choose Gram Panchayat.
- District Panchayat: (District Panchayat) In this way you should provide details about your District Panchayat. Like if we need information like Chittorgarh then choose Chittorgarh.
- Block Panchayat: (Kshetra Panchayat) In this case, you must provide details about Block Panchayat. Like if we click on Chittorgarh next.
- Village Panchayat: (Gram Panchayat) In this case, you will provide details about your village, for example, if you select the doodi option, this image will be in front of you on the website.
- Get Report: (See report) After completing all the options, clicking on the gate report will display the entire panchayat report. You will be able to see how much budget has been transferred to do the work for Gram Panchayat. Not only this, the cost of
given the task of construction. You will find more details about the work and what has been done in this report. If the work has been done on a website and the work has not been completed at a lower level then you can complain about it in a public hearing.