Anubandham Gujarat Rojgar Portal Registration 2023 :- Directorate of Employment & Training, DET is working under the Department of Labour and Skill Development & Employment Department, Government of Gujarat. It was formed in Gujarat State in 1971 by amalgamation of the Employment Wing, functioning under the Labour Directorate, and the Vocational Training Scheme under the Directorate of Technical Education.cd
Two statutes have been enacted by the Govt. of India to help in achieving the objectives of higher employment in organised sector through training.
Benefits and Features of Anubandham Portal :
- Gujarat Anubandham Portal has been started by the Government of Gujarat, which is a type of employment website.
- This portal launched by the state government will act like a common platform for the employers and the job seekers of the state.
- Through this portal, suitable employment opportunities will be provided to the educated unemployed and employed citizens of the state according to their qualifications.
- Along with this, through this portal, interested employers can hire qualified employees according to their needs.
- The smooth operations of the Anubandham Portal will be done as per the guidelines of the Directorate of Employment and Training under the Labor and Skill Development and Employment Department.
- Interested citizens and employers of Gujarat state can get themselves registered online for free under this portal.
Overview of Anubandham Portal :
- Portal Name: Gujarat Anubandham Portal
- Launched By: Government of Gujarat
- Objective Providing employment to citizens and employees to employers
- Category: Gujarat Government Schemes
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Website: https://anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/home
- Helpline Number: 63-57-390-390
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents of Gujarat Anubandham Portal :
It will be mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Procedure To Register As An Employer on Anubandham Portal :
- First of all, go to the official website of Anubandham portal
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the register
- Now you have to select job provider/employer
- After that, you have to enter your email id and mobile number
- An OTP will be sent to your registered email account
- You have to enter this OTP into the OTP box
- After that, you have to click on generate
- The application form will appear before you
- You have to enter all the required details in this application form
- Now you have to click on next
- After that you have to enter the registration date including a unique ID
- Now you have to click on sign up
- By following this procedure you can register as an employer
Imporant Links :
- Anubandham Portal Registration Link: Click Here
- Anubandham Portal Login Link: Click Here
- Download Anubandham Android App: Click Here
- Anubandham Portal Notificatons/ Notice Board: Click Here
- Official Anubandham Portal Link: anubandham.gujarat.gov.in